- Sunday: From 12:00 p.m. til 3:00 p.m. please join us at our delicious
registration luncheon, complete with all the fixin's. Afternoon /
evening, free pizza delivery or takeout from 4:00 p.m. til 11:00 p.m.
between 7:00 a.m. til 8:30 a.m. Lunch will be camper’s choice. Free
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday: Free continental breakfast available
pizza delivery or takeout from 7:00 p.m. til 11:00 p.m.
- Free Pizza Sunday, Monday and Tuesday Evenings - Take out or Delivery.
"Best organized and most professionally run camp I've attended with my girls. You
are able to request all different types of competition depending on your level of
Coach Kim Charles, Gilmore High School (Georgia)
- Nine contests provided with each consisting of two 20-minute running
halves. Clock stops on all dead balls the last two minutes of the 2nd half.
Junior Varsity teams will play seven games. Teams may request a
schedule of more games with additional games costing $30.00.
- Games will be closely officiated and players are disqualified on sixth
personal foul in each contest. All games are full-court contests and your
game will be the only contest being played in the gym at that time.
- Each team will enjoy one session off on Monday or Tuesday. Every team
plays on Sunday night and once on Wednesday morning.
- Teams provide own warm-up / game balls.
- Teams may wear any uniform of their choice that has numbers on